Saturday, December 31, 2011

PASTA POMODORO

blogging is hard. especially while traveling. i'm home now, but i'll be posting all morning trying to catch you up on my adventures in california. first up: pasta pomodoro. my dad and i met a few of his friends for lunch the first day, they brought us here. it was absolutely, fantastically, magnificently delicious. i've always thought of myself as a pasta and seafood kind of guy- don't get me wrong, i love a good steak, but pasta just does it for me. ever since meeting Kate last semester when she took me to tomasito's, i've had pasta every day for lunch. so at pasta pomodoro i happily ordered the conchiglie gamberi. mmmm, a perfect mix of pasta and seafood. the atmosphere in the restaurant was great. if you're ever in san jose, definitely check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment