Monday, January 9, 2012

ESCAPE

go figure, blogging is a part of me. in fact, it's so much a part of my life now that's invaded my school life, too. in my writing and rhetoric class we are required to keep a blog. instead of making a brand new one and trying live on both, i'll be posting life posts as well as class posts. i don't think you'll be bothered too much, seeing as for the past few months i've been leaning more and more towards deeper topics. hopefully you and i will enjoy this. oh, and welcome to my blog, class. take a look around. i'm not as quite as i seem.

so, with this, i (must) officially end my break. i'll get around to the whopping two questions that you guys asked me soon. in the mean time, prepare yourself for some dang good educational posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment