Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PURE AUDIO GOLD

mylo xyloto is so close!
just a few more days until
pure audio gold.

if you're as excited as i am,
this should hold you off for now:

mx album album artwork,
with your initials.



listen to princess of china now.

take a car downtown with charlie brown:




get lost in paradise




cry a waterfall




move to mars



subtract negativity




hurt like heaven




i can't wait until we can hear the rest!



october twenty fourth can't come soon enough!

4 comments:

  1. They're amazing. Lately I've been playing Paradise nonstop and occasionally bursting out of my seams for anxiety. I heard that this is gonna be their last album, but who knows, maybe they'll keep going. At least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't we glad for Ghost Stories?? I was always worried that this was going to be their last as well. When I found out on my mission that they were doing another album I had a little moment (and yes, fist pumps were present and prevalent.)

      Delete