Monday, December 17, 2012

SIXTEEN


Bonjour tout le monde!

Mom, the Christmas card looks great! I was a little worried that was holding you back since I haven't taken the picture yet. I love the picture! Speaking of pictures (and because I have only 10 minutes—we have a few Elders coming to stay with us for the Christmas party tomorrow and we have to get over to Villa Maria for a zone activity in a bit) I'm just going to send some pictures and maybe a couple captions.

The very first picture I took in Montréal


First day at the Mission Home

Halloween with the YSA

Look at the architecture here!


We've found our own ways to access Google here...

Metro performers

Thanksgiving Dinner!  (L to R:  Rachel, me, Elder Baker, Guillame, and Caitlin!)

"Sax Guy"

Poutine!  This stuff is the best!

At a Zone Study.  My shirt is just a little untucked...that's not fat :)

Caitlin made us cookies and we wanted to take a super awkward photo

A clothing exchange with the YSA

Long crazy story...but somehow I ended up with JDawgs sauce and I put it on everything I eat

Our Christmas Tree

I love all of you! Thanks for the letters and kind words! Merry Christmas!

Elder Ellis








No comments:

Post a Comment