Monday, August 5, 2013

FORTY-NINE


Bonjour tout le monde,
 
I'll just get this right off of the bat: I'm kinda stressing out right now because of something that just happened. I don't feel like sitting down to write right now would be a good idea. I've had one of the best weeks of my mission and I'm sad that it just ended this way. Elder Sloot is one of the best companions I've had and I'm so grateful that the Lord put us together. We have learned a lot together this week and have worked extremely hard to bless the lives of the people here in Terrebonne. I know I am where I need to be and that I was called by revelation to labor here and now.

"And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.

The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?"
D&C 122: 7-8

I love you all and pray that the Lord watches over you!

Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment